Dial +1-888-326-0222 to fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x800706b9
Right when Microsoft moved Windows 10 with heaps of features in 2015, people could hardly contradict overhauling their versions from 8.1. Regardless, various
Epson printer customers cry that they were not prepared to interface with printers. Their printers work perfectly on Windows 8.1. Notwithstanding, resulting to invigorating to Windows 10, the PCs can’t talk with the Epson printers and the Print Spooler isn’t starting. Print Spooler is the inbuilt Windows program which passes on headings of print, breadth and copies to the printer. Exactly when the Print Spooler not having the ability to open, by then none of the bearings can be executed.
In Windows 10, the Print Spooler can’t interface with the Epson printers. At whatever point the customers endeavor to print, range or copy anything from the PCs, it fails to open and a trade put away shows with the error code 0x800706b9. In most of the cases, the oversight message joins the information that it doesn’t have enough advantage for start the Print Spooler Service.
Root Cause Behind Epson Printer Error Code 0x800706b9
There may be distinctive clarifications behind the Error Code 0x800706b9. One of the huge reasons is the corruption of the vault key or regard while climbing to Windows 10. On occasion, the untouchable firewall or antivirus blocks the errand of Print Spooler. Whatever the reason is, you have the amazing responses for each issue here.
Solutions to Print Spooler Error 0x800706b9?
- If the print spooler is not configured to start automatically, then it will not start. So you need to configure the Print Spooler to connect with the Epson Printer. To configure it, you need to click on the Windows tab + R. In the Run dialogue box insert services.msc and then press OK.
- Now choose the Print Spooler option from the list and choose Properties after right-clicking on it.
- Now from the drop down menu click on the Automatic and then Apply. Now you can Start the Print Spooler to check after restarting the computer.
If the registry key of the computer has been corrupted, then you need to fix the issue as soon as possible to print from your Epson printers.
- Now click on the Windows+R and insert regedit on the Run dialogue box and press Enter.
- You will be redirected to a User Access Control message where you need to provide your password and then click on Yes.
- In the left side of the Registry Editor go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Spooler.
- Now come to the right pane and click on the Spooler key.
- Now you can modify the DependOnService by double clicking it.
- In the next dialogue box, you will find http which you have to delete.
- Now you can close the Registry Editor and restart the computer as recommended.
Ordinarily, an outcast firewall or antivirus (an extensive part of the cases it is Kaspersky); handicaps the helpfulness of Print Spool. So you need to uninstall it to get an issue free printing learning from your Epson printer. To uninstall an antivirus go to Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs and after that uninstall most of the untouchable structure protection.